The show features about two dozen images (mounted prints) from various locations on the BC coast.
Other times & places where you can catch some of my work in 2018:
On Vancouver Island:
- • Maple Bay Marina gift shop
- • Port Theatre (downtown Nanaimo): group exhibit by Gabriola Photography Club (opened March 20, runs for about 2 months)
On Gabriola Island:
- Sun. May 6 (one afternoon only) – Gabriola Photography Club’s Spring Show & Sale. Noon to 4 pm, Rollo Centre.
- June 15 – Aug. 15 – group exhibit by Gabriola Photography Club at the Centre Gallery (Professional Centre, 590 North Rd.)
- Sun. Nov. 25 (one afternoon only) – Gabriola Photography Club’s Fall Show & Sale. Noon to 4 pm, Rollo Centre
In 2017 I took part in four group shows on Gabriola Island, one in Qualicum Beach and two in Nanaimo. I also displayed my work over the summer at Silva Bay Restaurant (before a fire tragically destroyed the building, along with a dozen of my prints!), Gabriola Museum and Maple Bay Marina. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to have a look and support local artists.